Monday, May 22, 2017

Review: Can't Get There from Here

Can't Get There from Here Can't Get There from Here by Todd Strasser
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers? " I don't think so but maybe *spoilers* because I mention the help and dying teens"

Can't Get There from Here by Todd Strasserhttps://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017... Todd Strasser

This book (Can't Get There from Here) was interesting, mind you, I got this book for only $1, I believe this is the second book by Todd Strasser that I own. I plan to get more books by him because of his books always interesting. Also, the kids I felt like they didn't want help but the police officers and Anthony wanted to help Maybe, and even Tears got helped at the end (by Anthony). Most of them died towards the beginning, middle and the end of the book. Only four out I believe 6 or 7 teens didn't die. I felt sorry for the little pup. OG loved that dog, but more so I think OG may have lived. But this book was worth reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...