Thursday, August 23, 2018

Review: Protected by the Biker

Protected by the Biker Protected by the Biker by Savannah Rylan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love MC books

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

Just a few spoilers here and there...

So I was curious about this book, somehow I end up getting this book without realizing I got it, so I read the description of the book. And became curious as to what it was about, will it be good. It was a good book; I was glad that Thorn was there for Easley because I cannot stand a man who beat on women. Those type of men is cowards. He was there to protect and care for her, though that little slip towards the end, still Thorn and his MC even came to her rescue and got rid of Ryan evil ***... But I thought something was going to happen towards the end like a stalker was Goin to pop up or something, but no one did. Easley did end up pregnant though, which I figured was going to happen since they didn't use protection. Also, I kept calling Thorn,... "Thor" lol!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...