Thursday, August 30, 2018

Review: Rumor Has It

Rumor Has It Rumor Has It by R.H. Tucker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Carter <3 Emma


>>>Just a few spoilers here and there><

This book was really good. I stayed up all night reading this book knowing that, I needed some sleep, but I had to finish this book.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

There story Carter and Emma, the story was adorable. They were both polar opposite but still one in the same. I was hoping he would've told her who he was by chapter 20-25, but she didn't find out until the end of the chapter which was in the 30s. I ass glad Emma wasn't mad once she found out who he was. I was glad of that because she knew that she was DEAD WRONG when he did come and didn't stand her up like she thought he did. I wouldn't have told her either if I was Carter, the way she spits and chews him out. I see why he aborted the mission and took a long time to tell her. But he was giving Emma so many clues to who he was, and she did know who he was and he knew her. But she wasn't getting any of the clues. But now I want to read the story I hope that is about Matt.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...