Thursday, August 30, 2018

Review: The Baby Package

The Baby Package The Baby Package by Sarah J. Brooks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Baby Package of Twins

¶¶¶There's a possibility that spoilers are in this review. ®®®®¶¶¶


Okay, this book was good, but after a while, I got bored with it. Though it wasn't long, I was over it like I said above. Julia was getting on my last nerve because she kept pushing Mike away, like dang, she was annoying, you could tell he wanted her and wanted the kids that he had with her. But she kept throwing in his face about how the twins were her kids; she didn't want a relationship, she didn't want him part of her life or the kid's life. Push him away, after sex, or get mad when he go and tell people what she tells him the time "those are her kids" "she doing it alone".. When he does what she says she piss off and push him away as I said above, then stop answering his calls, or text messages. Didn't even want him there after the twins were born. Had to sneak to see his kids, because he wanted to be there for them and also her. She was so whinny, until the end until she stopped being a cunt bucket and accepted the fact that he wanted to be with her and the twins, and she admitted that she Love him too with her annoying ***.

Other than Julia, being mad annoying, the book was interesting enough to finish and rate it a 4.5.


Btw: I was hoping for twin boys :D

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...