Friday, August 31, 2018

Review: The Wrong Bachelor

The Wrong Bachelor The Wrong Bachelor by Alexandra Moody
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

#TeamCadi

#TeamCadi

I enjoyed this book I wasn’t even disappointed at all. I like a book that can keep my attention from beginning to end. This author did a good job with keeping my attention and writing this book. I am going to read the next book that goes with this series.

•••• JUST MAYBE IT COULD BE POSSIBLE THAT THIS REVIEW JAVE SOME SPOILERS!

I was rooting for Cole and Madi just like everyone else. You can tell that Madi is very sensitive, but shock at how she could believe Jake for lying and not Cole when he was telling the truth. She was when it came to them. I wish that Cole could’ve told Madi why he had stopped talking to her and stop being her friend, I was waiting on that. Plus Laurie figured she was behind a lot of those things that had hurt Madi, jealousy would do that to a person. They become crazy and do hurtful things; I was glad that Cole and Laurie twin sister put Laurie in her place. Cole, end up with Madi at the end. #TeamCadi

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...