Monday, February 12, 2018

Review: Date Me

Date Me Date Me by Logan Chance
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, what flipping hot dogs and biscuit shocker this book was

Bruh this book ...

Chile.......

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

Spoilers...


I was offended lol because I was so rooting for Erik and Belinda. But when I read the description I assume it was about Erik and Kayla. But reread it and realized it wasn’t about them but Erik and Belinda.

So I got mad because I was rooting for Erik and Belinda, I’m here like bruh if Erik doesn’t stop going after Kayla. This book had me mad lmao because I am here assuming they will go out and hurt poor nice Belinda with their sneakiness.

I knew something was going to happen though when they bumped into each other at the club bar or whatever you call that mess. But dang, I was hot in couple chapters. Lol, ugh I was so disappointed but got a better understanding of the situation. But I was mad with Erik when Kayla played him when she could’ve told that poor boy it was all her and not her flipping friend.


Towards the end, he finally got her cookie lmao. FINALLY! But I wanted him to shove it in his friend face thou I mean in his ex-face though that he’s happy but heck it didn’t happen because they both were lmao. What a waste. But seriously since I figure that Erik and Belinda weren’t hitting it off I at least wanted Belinda with Conner though. Where’s their book as I need that!


P.S. this book was actually good I was not disappointed at all.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...