Thursday, February 1, 2018

Review: Logan Kade

Logan Kade Logan Kade by Tijan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...


Yes, Logan Kade was bomb yes, lol really good, has some good laughs throughout this book. Logan is hilarious. The whole Fallen Crest Series should’ve been about him lol. Or at least a series about him. I would’ve read that series. I want Nate to find love now since Mason and Logan have it. Can’t wait to read part 6 and 7 when it comes out I hope it is as good as 1-5 and this stand-alone book about Logan, and Mason stands alone. Logan definitely was Logan Mutha ***** Kade lol. *** Machine lol.

Logan Kade (Fallen Crest High, #5.5) by Tijan by Tijan

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...