Sunday, February 11, 2018

Review: Bad Things: A Love is Messy Novel

Bad Things: A Love is Messy Novel Bad Things: A Love is Messy Novel by Emily Goodwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bad Things #3 (Cole ♥️ Ana)

I knew Cole and Ana (Diana) story was going to be goo. The author did a good job with this story too. I was not disappointed; I will say that her book about Cole brother was way juicer because it had a lot of drama. This one didn’t have a lot of drama. I know a lot of people like Cole who cannot see other people be successful because they assume they cannot have that.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

Spoilers...

See the ending I knew was going to be mad juicy ohhhhhh I cannot wait until I see what will happen after Cole tell Steven who he is and vise versa. Poor Cole, he cannot catch a break when it comes to love people always trying to ruin everything for him. Plus getting abuse and hurt by someone you loves will do damage to a person. But he and Ana have been damaged. I like how they came to together and loved one another. But hopefully in book four ( I mean book 2) he finally tells Ana he wants her because all this waiting is annoying maybe since he knows something finna go down with her ex-boyfriend I mean husband he’ll finally Amit’s to it. Because his brother Luke and his wife Lexi wants him too even, Ana does.


Btw: I want Ana to get pregnant 🤰 already with Cole baby 👶🏼 🍼 the wait is torture lol!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...