Sunday, January 14, 2018

Review: Arrogant Master

Arrogant Master Arrogant Master by Winter Renshaw
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

I actually enjoyed this book as I did part 1 with Bell’s sister Waverley.


Few spoilers.... Here and there...


I knew that Dane was truly in love with Bell even though he tried to fight it he was falling in love with her just as she was to him. This story reminds me of the fifty shades series, but it’s entirely different from fifty shades. It only relates to the Dom and the Sub. Winter Renshaw has not disappointed me as of yet with either of her books I have read. Even though it was 1 book I didn’t so much like, I did enjoy this series. Cannot wait to read the story with Dane brother Beck, though I did read a few pages of part 3 before I realized that I was reading book 3 instead of 2. 😄

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...