Saturday, January 13, 2018

Review: Arrogant Bastard

Arrogant Bastard Arrogant Bastard by Winter Renshaw
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jensen was arrogant but he spoke the truth and didn’t give two ***** what anyone thought of him

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

•••••• There are a few spoilers I have mentioned inside in this review. So beware of a lot of spoilers throughout this book especially if you know you plan to read this book. ••••••••


This book was good I was not disappointed at all. I will say just like Jensen had mentioned that family was weird as fuck with their beliefs. It’s crazy how certain people believe this is what God wants for them and their children. And expect their children to follow their path and the beliefs they drill in their heads. I believe it is not right for a parent to marry off their daughter to some random guy of their (the parents choice). I am glad that Bells and Waverley ran off because I am like their father is tripping hard with those beliefs of his and bringing that creepy ass dude over to their house and Creeping his daughters out in the process. I figure that Jensen wasn’t listening to anything their father was saying. Plus his mother Kath is such an idiot seriously how she leaves one evil man for another man that is evil times two. Like Jensen said smh. This man (Mark) Bells and Waverley father had three wives they all were sister wives and had children by that man.

As I'm reading this book, I’m like what in the world is a “sister wife” so I’m searching google like “sister wives meaning” literally. As I am reading this book, I get to thinking I am sooooo this boy “Jensen” in this book because there’s no way. I would be living the way these people “the women and children “ in that house the first wife, in (the main house) the second wife (second house) and third wife in her( own house with her children) with so many flipping roles. Even bathroom rules. There’s no possible way I could live that way because I would have an attitude every day. The main guy character “Jensen mentioned “he literally will go to school with a beat up face (which his father gave him before he had to move with his mother, Kath). Because living there is boring. There’s No cable. No internet. No music. No transportation. And he loafed on Kath’s (his mom) sofa and stared at a wall for four hours that day between naps. If I was in that situation I am crying chanting take me to foster care please I prefer living that way rather than living like a caged animal at the list at eighteen in foster care you do have some freedom and don’t get married off. I can’t wait to read about Waverley sister Bellamy’s and Dane. Btw, I hope they get all their siblings away from their parents especially their father before they are entirely brainwashed. I hope through either book 2 or 3. It happens they end up removing both (female and male) sibling from that house of stupidity.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...