Sunday, January 7, 2018

Review: Bachelor

Bachelor Bachelor by Winter Renshaw
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bachelor #2
......................Hey, there are spoilers... In this BOOK! 0.0

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

I don’t know, but this book Bachelor wasn’t that interesting to me at all. Idk, I didn’t even like Derek story at all, but it was still interesting. Plus, I wanted him to use his toys on Serena lmao! Like I said id this book was dry or something, but I still can’t rate this book a 3 though So I’m in between a 4 or 5! Let’s see where the end leads first before I rate it! Plus, I'm here wishing this book ends already and REALLY hoping that the stories with his younger twin sisters are better than his because man I actually wanted to read this story so bad.


I’m a rate this book a 4, This story is good, but it’s not good I don’t know.


Hmm, hmm, she did tell Poppy all about Derek lord ham pickles and grapes. I get a feeling she’s going to tell Veronica or somebody. She set Serena up acting like she missed her. I’ll see towards the end if I am right! Plus, it’s not a surprise that Veronica puts Keir, Serena ex up to that to set her up when he went behind her back and sex her two friends. But I felt like if he was man enough, he could’ve told that lady no. If you loved somebody, you wouldn’t do what someone else says to hurt the one person you love. Men, I tell you. #SMH!


Btw: like I said I figured Poppy was going to tell the TMZ news or whatever about Serena having sexual relationships-with her attorney. Like, girl, you cannot tell people everything everybody is not your friend all she had to do will spill a lie or two with the different guy name damn one day she went into the city look at what happened.

Still,
How can Serena slap Derek heck I am mad too she actually seduced him he kept pushing her away. But sometimes you keep pushing you to cave in after while if you like a person. She knew what she was doing, I hope he doesn’t lose his dang flipping job over some ***.

It’s also funny how their dad stays disapproving about the person that his children meet or get involved with or have known since childhood and then, later on, he has a change of heart. I can tell both Demi and Derek dad is very judgmental and realize his mistakes. I cannot wait until I read Daphne and Delilah's story see how their dad be with the twins when they bring the person around they love because he stank face with Demi when it came to Royal and Derek and Serena.

P.S. I thought the ending was very cute and good. 1. Glad Derek won full custody of Haven. 2. Serena Socket it to Veronica and she didn’t get an ounce of Serena dad money.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...