Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Review: Misadventures of a Virgin

Misadventures of a Virgin Misadventures of a Virgin by Meredith Wild
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I thought this story was really cute. I liked both June and Kase, plus their names fit well together, and I also figure...

Hold on.... few spoilers. After this.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...

I also figured that June was going to end up pregnant and it’s crazy how both their parents (we ’ll, Kase uncle) and June dad hold that grudge for all those years over a woman. In actuality, June father shouldn’t have gotten mad with Kase uncle because for one the woman he married didn’t want him to begin with she just ran from Kase uncle but end the end that is who she actually wanted. Though I am glad that June father was finally gotten the stick out of his butt to allow June and Kase to be together in the end, which his uncle didn’t care one bit if they fell in love or not. Also, it’s cute that she found Love in Kase, though she was a virgin she still loved and cared for her in the end. Sometimes it is hard to find that love when you are virgin because most men want what no one has ever had, also even those who have gotten someone still don’t. But towards the end the story I felt like it was a drag for some reason lol. Ugh, but it was still a good book, and it didn’t take me long actually to finish.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...