Thursday, December 21, 2017

Review: Hooking Up

Hooking Up Hooking Up by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lexington and Amie

Spoilers....

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...


Lord, I knew that Armstrong was a prick even in the Shacking Up book with his cousin Bane and Amrie bestie friend Ruby. And was even more of a prick in this book. He was one annoying man, with his little package having self. I believe he was highly jealous of Lexington and wanted what Lex had or has, even Amie. Which he got but lost because he couldn’t keep his Vienna sausage size pickle in his pants. Lord knows I felt Amie deserved better than him especially when he cheated on her on their wedding day, and tried to blame Lexington for his own mistakes when it was not Lex who ruin his (Armstrong) and Amie wedding 👰 🎩. I was glad Lex gave Amie what she wanted. Plus I was like them Mills Brothers knows how to work it lol. Anyways this story was really good I was not disappointed and cannot wait for part 3 to come out about Amie brother Pierce 😁


Btw: Lexington is a city name lol, and the city I actually wanted to move to lol! I am from Virginia, and Lexington is in the mountains ⛰ and I love the mountains ⛰

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...