Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Review: Filthy

Filthy Filthy by Winter Renshaw
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...


>>>>Spoliers………………….<<<<<<
Filthy was actually a good book I definitely enjoyed Zane and Delilah story. The storyline was really good, it had my attention from the beginning to the end. It’s weird because Delilah got herself a football player, and whereas her older two siblings (the woman, and the man, that they married is so different) from Zane. But it was hilarious that Zane, assume her family wouldn’t like him, because of his tattoos and money, he doesn’t realize that Delilah sister Demi man Royal has tattoos and Derek woman is wealthy. LOL, cannot wait to read the story with her twin sister Daphne because more likely he’s going to meet her family then, hope so cause I do want to know what will happen. Also, figure that he was falling in love with her, though she was too with him. And Carissa chick was definitely a headache. But I want a story with Wenson. I like him a lot.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...