Sunday, November 27, 2016

Review: The Pastor's Husband

The Pastor's Husband The Pastor's Husband by Tiffany L. Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers

At first, I'm like Greg should do it to Nya. But after awhile Felicia became annoying because I knew that married man wasn't her blessing. Like, come on now. That isn't a blessing at all. That's a freaking nightmare. Look at what she lost in the end. Smh. And getting back at Nya wasn't what she should've done because Nya was wrong for lying but no one told Felicia to mess around with a Married man like really girl. How dumb could you be? That's no blessing. When he step into her office, I knew something was going to go wrong. Then the 2nd part of the book. When she got into their church to get back at Nya. Greg was so native lmao Like really Greg smh you couldn't see what happen until after she walks into the sweat with that gun. Boy bye. I was telling my mom about this book. I'm like what he either look dumb or shock when Felicia true colors come to light.

P. S. This book was really good I'm a fan of urban Christian fiction. Good read. Took me awhile to finish.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...