Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Review: The Demise

The Demise The Demise by Ashley Antoinette
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers

Wow, wow all I can say is wow. I am very shock at what Zyir did. But it's understandable glad he's not dead. I wonder in book 7 will it mention him. Hope so and poor Monroe. Smh feel bad for him
And I had a gut feeling about that Sam women and I was right. Smh. Glad she got "got" by Aries. Not really sure if feel bad for Miamor but hey she took the fall for Carter. Not sure if she deserves it. He don't either. I feel bad for Monroe son. He seen his father and mom get killed in front of him. Like Jesus. What is he like 10 or something.

And Miamor deaded Fly Boogie lmao oh well he deserves it. I wanted to like him but he was FULL of dog poop.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...