Sunday, November 27, 2016

Review: Notorious

Notorious Notorious by Kiki Swinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

May be spoilers in this book!!!!!

Wow, man, this book was good really good. I need to read part 1. I didn't know it was a series until after the fact. But Jeez I couldn't put this book down. I like me some Mario. He was so good for her and in helping her and being there for her.

I was mad cause I thought her cousin Carmen was dead. I was like oh heck no. And Melonhead was wrong for killing his own brother best friend. Like, dang you definitely a psychopath. And paranoid.

Also, I was glad that Mario found out that Yoshi was on the run. Because lying to him wasn't right. I think if she would've told him. He would've stayed.

I gotta hurry to read 1 and 3 so I can know what happened in the beginning and what will happen to her in the end. After she goes to Florida.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...