Sunday, November 27, 2016

Review: Crossing

Crossing Crossing by Stacey Wallace Benefiel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS IN THIS REVIEW!!!!


This was a good book. At first, I never saw it coming. Until the eyeliner and lipstick at the club lol. I'm like hmm why is Liam wearing that again? But I like the fact that Dani liked him for who he was and he loved her even if she wasn't skinny.

But there are some crossdressers out here that one think they are Gay. But mostly are Gay. You will hardly see any that aren't. But it's good she doesn't judge him. Can't say so much for his mom. She should've loved him for who he was with his sister and dad did. Smh that mom of his and Ariana really sucked.


Glad I got around to reading this book it was worth the read. Can't wait to read the other two books soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...