Sunday, November 27, 2016

Review: Pucked Over

Pucked Over Pucked Over by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There are some spoilers.

I wanted to rate the performance a 3 to a four because of Rose. Mad it boring at first. By how she was talking to Lily and Randy. But after awhile I got use to it. Like I normally do with some narrators in the books I'm listening to, but I did like how she talked in different ways with each character. Plus the who talked as Randy. Jacob, he also did a good job. I like how he perform with Lance. He's Scottish accent.

But anyways this book was actually good it wasn't as hilarious as book 1 or funny as book 2, but it was too good to put down that's for sure. I knew that Randy and Lily was going to end up together in the end because they both were catching feelings for each other, especially how he was acting. With her around Alex and Benji and Carl or whatever, that fool name was.

Plus the end I thought for sure she wasn't going to end up pregnant lmao. When they didn't use a condom I was dying when Tim-Tom knocked on the door. Mess reminded me of Twilight scene with Bella and Edward with the bed situation and some other book I read where the guy actually broke the bed. I forgot what the book was called.

But I'm glad Randy found someone. Can't wait to read part 4, 4.1, and 4.5. I know it's going to be epic.

P. S. I was also glad that Randy let her give his pecker a lick. And liked it and got with someone who didn't judge how he pecker looked.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...