Friday, March 17, 2017

Review: Low

Low Low by Mary Elizabeth
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Dude this book was good. It had taken me awhile to finish.

I think they would've gotten away if Posey wouldn't have walk in the bank when he was about to walk out and get shot. And then after her tail get shot she removes her ski-mask like really girl? Then he does the same thing when he sees she got shot smh. Now they're on the run, and people knows their faces."

The second time was when he took her to shoot, and they almost got caught, her tail wanting to explore and stuff that what messed them up.

The third time, was when that female thought she was going to get that reward she lucky Lowen didn't blow her head off. Lol.


As it got to the ending with his foot is on the pedal I'm like omg they're going to die:0, but then I'm like did they die? The ending had me lost, so I will assume that Lowen and Posey died. I didn't want them to do that was so sad. They were Bonnie and Clyde in this book for real. I thought it was cute that they died together. The policemen suck lol they had Lowen in their possession and still didn't get him, and all those people were standing out there to watch what will happen to them. it was crazy to even have kids out there. Very weird but I enjoy this, but it was worth reading even though it was a bit slow in the beginning.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...