Monday, March 13, 2017

Review: Learning Theories: An Educational Perspective [with eText Access Code]

Learning Theories: An Educational Perspective [with eText Access Code] Learning Theories: An Educational Perspective [with eText Access Code] by Dale H. Schunk
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had to read this book for my "Learning Theory & Portfolio Development" class. This book was hardly used truth be told, but we had to read it for our class. Also, I did had to use it for two of my assignments. I can say that much, it did give out and pointed out useful information when it comes to children/students. I liked the book. Absorbing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...