Thursday, March 30, 2017

Review: Augmented

Augmented Augmented by Tasha Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was good I enjoyed this book. Wasn't disappointed at all part 2 was a good as book 1. I can't wait to read part 3. Also, I can't blame Wes for being mad at Cordelia because look at what she's doing, I feel like she should be the one to apologize to him first and he needs to apologize to Jessica. Afterward, he can apologize to Cordelia because for one she's trying to leave him, and work for someone else just because she can't be around him, I too think it's because his body isn't fully him and it's because of him being a machine. But she doesn't want to fall in love with him more than what she is... I like her, but she can be stubborn as heck.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...