Thursday, August 11, 2016

Review: No Mercy

No Mercy No Mercy by L. Divine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I finally finished this book, and I can say that ending had me grinning like a school girl lmao.

I'm a write a couple of spoilers so!


When I got the section of the book I think chapter seventeen or eighteen when Chase picked Jade up I'm like Chase and Jade needs to date then they started kissing after she picked up the rocks lol. I'm like yes! and they did the DO I'm like yes, I have to read part 17 to see what will happen between Jade and Chase I don't care about nothing else. I just hope they get rid of Esmeralda though.

Between that the book was a bit boring because of the DREAMS Jade was having I kept getting distracted and had a long tome to finish and I believe I had started this book in June and not July I just added it in July. But glad I finished it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...