Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Review: Jude

Jude Jude by Kate Morgenroth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers.

I felt so sorry for Jude; he wanted so much to his mother approval, And it sucks that she believed Harry more than him, and was more concern about her career than her own son. He went to jail for her. And he could've been out after the election, but he had to do all five years in jail and got out at twenty-two. I'm glad he had met Davis again the boy he went to Benton with because not for him, I think the truth wouldn't have come out, and finally, Jude mother and Harry got what they deserve especially Harry, I always say Karma's a mother. And it will come back harder on you when you list expect it. Glad Jude decided not to care for his mother approved at the end of the book; I'm like finally because through it all she didn't care because she was so concerned about her career and him being like his father smh.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...