Thursday, August 18, 2016

Review: Fifty Shades Freed

Fifty Shades Freed Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers......!!!!!
This one was good too I finally finished the book (listing to it on Audible). Bella expression of Teddy was so adorable lol, and I'm glad they finally got rid of Jack he was getting on my nerves I actually thought he might come out to be Christian Brother, but he wasn't. The hate and jealousy she definitely real when it comes to Jack and Christan and his family.

And I was so used to Anna calling her son Blimp lol, smh I'm like why she didn't name him that. LOL, but instead name him Theodore Raymond Grey aka Teddy instead SO acute (yes a-cute) lol. (baby is so acute) not the name lol.

"I want to see the little 'Blimp' awe lmao.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...