Sunday, September 25, 2016

Review: Kingpin Wifeys Season II, Part 4: The Black Widow

Kingpin Wifeys Season II, Part 4: The Black Widow Kingpin Wifeys Season II, Part 4: The Black Widow by K. Elliott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Black Widow....

Oh lord this book has a lot of drama. Karma's a mother lover. I'm hoping in the next book Shamari gets out. And I wonder what's going to happen with Black. Where the heck could Avant have gone to ? I mean heck black was hardly there to watch him and I wonder if he's going to snitch. And Fresh is getting a taste of his own medicine I love it LOL! But Jada is wrong to for treating Shamari like that she's doesn't deserve him in my opinion . And I do wonder what's going to happen between Q and Star. I can't wait for the next book to come out I know that one going to be fire to.


P.S. I hope Black finds out that his baby mother snitch on him when the police known he had her car. Ahm.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...