Sunday, September 25, 2016

Review: Church Whore

Church Whore Church Whore by Faith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Noooooo why ? :( I'm so mad that Edem died I liked him got me all teary eyed! Man can't stand them stanking triplets . Ugh like I'm mad as what right now! Gosh evil is not the word like Edem did nothing wrong he was the GOOD brother. Every thing always happens to the good people and leave the bad. If only Eddie, Junior and Mud kept their pecker in their pants it wouldn't have happen. Like the says goes "JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING LOOKS GOOD DOESNT MEAN ITS GOOD FOR YOU" swear men is stupid sometimes they got a nerve to say us women dumb chile please . Anyways I did enjoy this book it's definitely a 5 star read. Can't wait for part 2 to come out!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...