Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Review: Street Soldiers

Street Soldiers Street Soldiers by L. Divine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'Maybe be some spoilers in this review!x

Took me awhile to finish this book with school and all. But glad I finally got to finish it. And I really want Jay'd and Kennan together, but I also want her and Jeremy back together. Lol then I'm like she needs to get back with Rah. But hopefully, Jay'd forgive Rah even though he keeps lying to her. And I hope Emerald get murk already she's starting to annoy me more and more. I hope Mama didn't die, but I don't think she did, though. Can't wait to start on book 16 (but gotta finish these other books first) lol;/

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...