Thursday, July 14, 2016

Review: Stealing Parker

Stealing Parker Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Maybe some Spoilers.

Yes, this book was good just like the first book. I was rooting for Parker and Will to get together, and they finally did. I'm glad she set Laura straight because she was so jealous of Parker It doesn't make any since. Plus I thought Parker and Couch Hoffman (Brain) was both wrong in my opinion, but she didn't understand he was older than her and couldn't go any further than kissing. And he knew better because one he's an adult and she's a minor. I was glad that they didn't get together. Things like this actually happen in real life with students and teachers. I can't wait until I get to part 3 so I can read about what that's about and what happens.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...