Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Review: If Your Wife Only Knew

If Your Wife Only Knew If Your Wife Only Knew by Cydney Rax
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers

I don't feel bad for Rashad at all that's what he gets. I was done for at the end when he was following them. Like now you see what good you has. But you want to cheat on a good woman. Now she's with someone who actually cares, and now you're with a psychopath. Lol but you don't want her even though she meets your needs boy bye. KARMA IS A MOTHER.

I'm so glad that Kiera finally got rid of Rashad and gotten with Edison. I was praying for them to mess around. My heart was racing glad that Miles or Kiera didn't kill themselves.

God work in mysterious ways. That was God work to stop her from killing herself when Miles ran out into the street.

Even though it's a fiction but, it's not too far from the truth.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...